Buyers Buyers Everywhere!
The largest medical tourism event in the world – The 9th Medical Tourism and Global Healthcare Congress – is less than 50 days away! This event will bring together as many as 3,000 attendees from all around the world to Washington D.C. September 25 – 28, 2016.
In addition to the largest event of its kind, the WMTC will assemble hundreds of healthcare buyers . In 2015, there was over $500M in buyer business and the 2016 conference expects to set new attendance records. Here is just a glimpse of a few of the buyers attending this year:
- Abdulrahman Al-Rowaished – Directorate General of Medical Commission & Health Missions Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia
- Omar Rajeh Jamal Shalabi, MD – Chief Central & Western Regions, Chief (A) Eastern Region, Physician Manager-Utilization Management, Managed Care/Population Health, Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare, Saudi Arabia
- John Boyce – Barbados, Minister of Health, Barbados
- Jose Quesada, MD, M.B.A. – Senior Director, Global Clinical Operations, CIGNA Corporation, USA
- Adedayo Osholowu – Partner & Director, iheoo Partners, Healthcare & Hospital Projects Division, Nigeria
- Naim A Yassin – Founder, Auxillum Assistance, Jordan
- Gulzhan Chimbayeva – Chief, International Relations Department, Medical Centre Hospital of the President’s affairs Administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Krasimira Valkanova – Marketing and Sales Director, Bulgaria Insurance Company, Bulgari
Join the entire industry in Washington, D.C. this year as the WMTC brings together all facets of the industry: Healthcare buyers & Providers, Institutions & Governments, Technology & Investment organizations and more to move the industry forward to reach our goal of providing safe, high-quality healthcare access to patients around the globe.
Come and network with medical tourism decision makers. Register for the congress now!
You may qualify for our V.I.P. hosted buyer program – find out more!
Check out the highlights from our last event in D.C.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvGgOZ74NEY