RULES AND GUIDELINES:
- Articles must be original and must not have been published previously or be under consideration by another publication.
- Articles should be a minimum of 1,000 words.
- Advertorial, commercial or promotional articles will not be accepted. While we appreciate cutting-edge articles on topics featuring new ideas and concepts, our readers wish to be educated, not sold. Articles cannot be an advertisement, promotional material, press release or include excessive self-promotion. Only articles that are educational and informative in nature will be considered.
- You may include a 50-word bio with your article where you can include a company bio. Please include the company/personal bio at the end of the article. DO NOT send a separate document with a bio or resume.
- Please include a high-quality digital picture [headshot] no smaller than 500x500 px when you submit your article along with your name and title.
- Videos, charts, graphs, infographics, statistical charting, podcasts, surveys and quotes maybe included.
- If you would like to include your resources, citations or works cited in your article, please place them just after the article but before your bio.
- Provide a suggested title for your article. The editors may alter titles for marketing or communications purposes.
- Articles submitted must be the final copy, fully edited and proofed for grammar and concept with zero errors.
- After publication, all authors are highly encouraged to share their article through their social media platforms.
SUGGESTIONS AROUND ARTICLE DEVELOPMENT:
- Q&A format
- Bullets with quick ‘take-aways’
- “He said / She said” pieces (opposing viewpoints)
- Trends in the industry
- Thought pieces (Op Eds)
- Vlogs (video interviews)
- Lists (e.g. 7 musts knows)
- Comparison pieces to current news articles (how x impacts y)