10,000 Private Networking Meetings Now Available at the World Medical Tourism & Global Health Congress
Our brand new & exciting networking software has just launched. Attendees are already using this incredible new software to schedule their one-on-one networking meetings.
Attendees for the 2nd Annual World Medical Tourism & Global Health Congress are able to chose up to 50 companies to have pre-scheduled one on one networking meetings with over the two day conference. Your invitations for meetings will be accepted, which reduces significantly no shows. These meetings will be pre-scheduled and will be up to ten (10) minute meetings.
Make sure you're on the List:
- Attendees can begin setting up their profile: August 24th-31st.
- Attendees can start selecting their meetings: August 31st September 27th.
- The computer system will match and schedule your meetings September 28th-October 2nd. Networking meetings will be turned off for this week!
- Attendees will be sent an email reminding them to log in and view their schedules. Attendees will be able to add, delete, modify, and print their schedules. New companies can register and ask for meetings, however spacing will be limited.
- Networking Meetings will be Closed and no other meetings will be pre-arranged after October 18th
- Online registration will be closed from October 19th-26th.
- Onsite registration at the door will cost $2,500 Conference only, $3,000 Conference + Workshops, and $1,500 for Workshops only. Based up on seat availability, seating not guaranteed.
This amazing software program allows you to maximize your time at the medical tourism conference to maximize your networking and business opportunities. If you want to have up to 25 networking meetings in one day then you can do it within this system.
Our one on one networking meetings are some of the most valuable time spent at the World Medical Tourism & Global Health Congress. With our new software system implemented this year, we can offer this new and exciting program exclusively to our attendees.
You will find more information about the 2009 World Medical Tourism & Global Health Congress online at
http://www.medicaltourismcongress.com. We hope you will join us in October; the industry looks forward to your active participation. Please save the date to attend the 2009 World Medical Tourism & Global Health Congress! To find out more information about the Medical Tourism Association please go to hhp://www.medicaltourismassociation.com!
Till next time,