Medical Tours Costa Rica (MTCR) specializes in providing individuals, medical travel facilitators and corporate clients with medical care coordination and travel support services at all of Costa Rica's JCI accredited facilities.
Brad and Bill Cook founded MTCR in 2006 in order to create and manage Hospital Clinica Biblica's International Patient Department.
Since then the company has managed off-shore care for over 2,000 patients and created one of the world's most successful international patient programs.
The MTCR Advantage:
- The convenience of one point of contact for all medical travel services
- Physical presence at Costa Rica's major hospitals
- Quick turn-around on price quotes from Costa Rica's major hospitals
- Quick access to a select team of Costa Rica's top doctors
- One stop billing for all procedures regardless of hospital or clinic
- No language barriers and reduced risk of communication errors
- Lodging and transportation arrangement
- VIP patient assistance throughout the medical travel process
Specialized Medical procedures:
- Cosmetic surgery
To learn more about Medical Tours Costa Rica, please visit www.medicaltourscostarica.com
You can also contact MTCR directly by email or phone.
Phone: 506-2522-1414 Toll-Free: 1-866-665-6433
To learn more about membership with the MTA, please visit http://www.medicaltourismassociation.com/en/join.html or email Eda Firat, Global Program & Membership Coordinator at Eda@MedicalTourismAssociation.com