The World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress released their new and improved Networking software for this year’s event. In less than 24-hours after it’s release over 250 attendees of the conference signed on and started Networking in preparation for the Medical Tourism Congress!
In case you didn’t know the Medical Tourism Congress took all of the valuable feed back from last year’s attendees and implemented the re-designed Networking software. Designed by former Microsoft executives, the MTC Networking Platform allows you to promote your profile online, network with all attendees and pre-schedule one-on-one meetings with key industry players from around the world among many other priceless features!
Learn about the networking platform’s unique features:
Attendee Directory with Photos and Bios
- Search for attendees through profiles, bios and photos.
- In-depth profiles help you put your best foot forward!
- Add your interests.
- Add “tags” so that people can find you more easily.
Link up your Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Add your Twitter feed to your profile.
- Find out who will be at the conference. The system will automatically tell you which of your contacts from LinkedIn, Facebook, etc are attending the conference!
Email Notifications for New / Cancelled Meetings
- You will get an email in your personal inbox as soon as someone cancels or requests a new meeting.
- You won’t miss any business opportunities.
- No unexpected cancelled meetings.
Mobile networking on your iPhone / Blackberry / Android
- Calendar, attendee profiles and more on the go.
- All the information you need without a computer!
Personalized Conference Calendar
-Pre-schedule networking meeting with fellow attendees and exhibitors easily.
- See who is attending each talk and start discussions with other attendees about the topic
- Plan and print your agenda before arriving at the conference.
NO Shutdown Period!
- Once the networking software is open it will stay open, even during the conference!
If you are already registered for the Congress, you will receive and email shortly with a personalized link to create your profile.
If you are not registered, please do it now at: http://www.medicaltourismcongress.com/en/registration.html
The list of the attendees will be updated as people register and create their profiles, so make sure you visit the Congress online community regularly to maximize your networking opportunities.